User manual for "ROTA", a rehabilitation device for shoulder and elbow pathologies. It is useful in case of stiffness, impingement syndrome and pre- and post-surgery treatments.
This document describes how to use the devise through a set of active exercises, passive or self-passive mobilisations and proprioceptive exercises, supplied with images and notes.
Language: Italian, English
The manual is divided in nine chapters:
- Exercises to be performed with the new "ROTA";
- Exercises for shoulder fractures not involving the glenohumeral joint;
- Exercises for shoulder fractures involving the glenohumeral joint;
- The impingement syndrome exercises;
- Proprioceptive exercises;
- Exercises for diaphyseal and distal fractures of the humerus;
- Exercises for fractures of the forearm;
- Shoulder exercises’ table
Note: it is also available a complementary DVD, containing the exercises sequences – code 01447.DVD
This document belongs to