Scanning laser therapy works in a similar physiological way to low-power contact laser therapy but it enables to treat larger areas than with contact treatment and it can be done automatically without the presence of an operator. This is possible by combining different powers, different wave lengths and the combined use of the two modes: continuous and pulsed.
The FISIOLASER SCAN series unit are medical devices that emits treatments of laser-therapy, both in modality "scanning" through a laser heading, or in modality with probes through the aid of mono-diode and poly-diode probes for the emission of the treatment.
The operational room of its use is normally out-patient / hospital / clinical, because the device must be used by the personnel adequately qualified by a medical point of view. The treatments of laser-acupuncture, also usable with the FISIOLASER SCAN series unit, is not covered by the CE0476 certification.
You can find the description of the Basic Line, Plus Line and Excellent Line in the dedicated section.
– highly effective (more than 20 % of the input energy is emitted as laser radiation)
– high reliability and safety
– long lasting (about 100 years estimated in continuous operation)
– low cost (laser diodes are manufactured using mass production techniques in the electronics industry)
– ability to carry out direct modulation of the emitted radiation, and control the electric current that passes through the pn junction.