Trolley-mounted equipment that provides high energy transportation of sound wave energy transmitted through the skin’s surface and diffused radially in the body in the painful area.
You can select the protocol’s work in relation to the branch application, the anatomical region to treat pain, disease and procedure to be applied:
- Branch: The shock wave therapy is used in various application fields such as orthopaedics, rehabilitation, sports medicine and aesthetics. ShockWave allows to identify the best protocols based on fields of application.
- Anatomical region: According to the anatomical area of the body, the operator can select the most appropriate therapy.
- Disease: In this section will list all the protocols for use with ShokWave.
- Procedure: A practical and easy manual application of shock wave therapy, based on four basic steps: 1. Location of the area of pain to the touch; 2. Selection of therapy parameters (manually or using the default programs); 3. Application of the gel; 4. Start therapy shockwaves.
The shock wave method is the preferred treatment for chronic insertion tendonopathy, characterised by poor vascularisation of the bone-tendon joint, where physiotherapy treatment (infiltration and laser therapy) has proved ineffective. The principal pathologies for which shock waves are used include:
- Elbow – epicondylitis, epitrocleitis
- Shoulder - insertional tendinopathies, impingement
- Knee – patellar and “goose’s foot” tendinopathies
- Pubis – adductor tendinopathies (pubalgy)
- Ankle – achilles tendinopathy, calcaneal apophysis
FIELDS OF APPLICATION:
- Sport medicine
- 1 Power cable
- 2 Spare fuses
- 1 User manual
- 1 Applicator probe
- 1 Transmitter type 3 – 15mm focused
- 1 Transmitter type 2 – 9mm Multifocused
- 1 Transmitter type 1 – 15 mm Multifocused
- 1 Bottle of gel 260ml
- 1 Pen for touch-screen display
- 1 Suitcase for probe + shaped polystyrene
- 1 Key knob for tightening the nut
- 1 Actuator removal tube key
- 1 Actuator removal handle key
- 2 Shockwave actuator
- 1 Smart-card